Monday 5 December 2011

It’s not quite Covent Garden…

Thanks for dropping by, I am a Mum of two very busy boys and the wife of a fantastic guy who just can’t stop working. If you had said to me 3 years ago while living and working fulltime in  London that I would have been living on a farm, growing our own food in an attempt to be self sustainable, along with  running my own organic online business, I would have laughed until the chooks came home.

Well that’s exactly how it is and now I spend my days in wellies, (Hunters I will admit) not stilettos chasing those chooks and we could not be happier.

Saying that, it has not been without its challenges, tears and tantrums. This is a place you can drop in and chat about our journey, or yours or pretty much anything else you want to.  I am here to share with you what we have learned along the way, are still learning and all the stuff we don’t know we need to learn as yet.  



Come along for the ride.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment