Friday 27 April 2012

Is your bathroom a toxic waste dump?

This month I have been preparing for a healthy eating overhall. Although generally as a rule we eat really well, there are some tweaks that can be made to kick start our winter!


As part of this lifestyle change I have been peering into my bathroom cupboards and I have to say I discovered a minefield in there. I do have the natural toothpaste and skincare , however, the nasties I found in my makeup bag were, I have to say, a little overwhelming. So as much as it pains me to do so, I have set about greening up my bag of tricks!

Which leads me to this months challenge - What can you change this month to 'Green' up your bathroom cupboard?

Take a peek, make a list and source some changes. Don't rush - just make better choices each time you run out of supplies, and hopefully we can all have 'cleaner' bathrooms by the end of this year... Well cleaner cupboards anyway, I don't know if it will get me any closer to scrubbing that shower!!


Some of our favourites

 SOTO skincare is so divine, check it out HERE. I often catch my husband lathering his hands after work. A little goes a long way, last for ages and certified organic.














The Sanctum Organic Skincare range is priced really well, has a great family story behind it, and has a comprehensive range of products for guys and girls.
See some examples HERE.

Goodluck guys I'll let you know how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment